Eid al-Adha is just around the corner, and Dubai is brimming with people preparing to celebrate with their loved ones, be it at home or with a sunny escape from the summer heat. While choosing gifts for this wondrous occasion may pose a difficult task for some, we’re here to make your life easier with a universally loved suggestion that lasts a lifetime: Jewellery!
Read on to see what makes gold the ideal gift for Eid, and why the Dubai Gold Souk Extension (GSE) is one of the best international shopping destinations with exquisite pieces at unbeatable prices.
What makes gold one of the most special Eid gift ideas?
Despite the millions of options out there, gold has remained a favorite for gifting. If you’re wondering why, here are just a few of its advantages:
- Gold is gold - its value is universal regardless of where and when it is bought, making it a safe investment that doesn’t lose value over time. Unlike other gifts, gold’s value is eternal and can withstand time.
- Gold has never gone out of fashion!
- If you are traveling for the holidays and need to bring a gift with you - gold is a lightweight and easy-to-carry gift that will take up minimal space in your luggage!
- Wearing gold has wellness benefits, thanks to its soothing and cooling effects, and can contribute to improving one's psychological state (who wouldn’t feel better after being spoiled with a little gold!!)
If you need more convincing – gold gifts are also beautiful reminders to your recipients of your warm wishes, even if you’re far apart.
What makes the Dubai Gold Souk Extension one of the best destinations to shop at for Eid gifts?
The Dubai Gold Souk Extension is a unique blend of modernity and tradition, elevating the traditional souk experience with touches of comfort and style. It’s destined to become your favorite shopping destination for Eid gifts and beyond – here’s some of the reasons why:
- Endless Options – GSE’s jewellery shops cater to all tastes, offering an array of styles to choose from. Whether you’re looking for something simple or elaborate, the Extension offers various types of jewellery, precious stones and diamonds. You’re sure to find the perfect gift at the Dubai Gold Souk Extension.
- Abundance of Shops - The project features 295 local and international gold & jewellery shops, with more than 50 stores open to date. The current offering includes international brands such as Malabar Gold & Diamonds, Joyalukkas, Kalyan Jewellers and Jawhara Jewellery and local and regional brands such as Al Romaizan Gold & Jewellery, Al Kanz Jewellery, Al Iman Jewellery, Jamal Al Muhra Jewellery.
- Ageless Displays - Whether it’s a gift for a newborn, teenager, mother, grandmother, or a loved one of any age- you’re guaranteed to find something that they will love.
- Unbeatable Prices - GSE offers bargains that you will not find anywhere else!
- An Ideal Location - In the heart of Dubai, the City of Gold, GSE is easily accessible via various forms of transport, and just across the street from the original Gold Souk in Deira.
- An Elevated Experience – Enjoy shaded walkways to protect you from the summer heat, alongside endless cafes and restaurants to relax and enjoy delicious bites and refreshing drinks during your quest for the perfect gift!
- Late Nights - If you prefer shopping in the evening or at night don’t worry! The Dubai Gold Souk Extension keeps its doors open late and is ready to welcome you until 12 am.
- Enhanced Amenities – You’ll be amazed by the amenities on offer at the Extension such ample parking, exchange houses among other amenities and services designed for your comfort while shopping.
- Waterfront Promenade - Ready to take a break and take in some mesmerizing views? Walk over to the waterfront promenade, located just a few steps away and relax your mind while soaking in the beauty of the Dubai Creek.
Make this Eid a little bit more beautiful by gifting your loved ones something special – visit the Dubai Gold Souk Extension to find the perfect gifts to celebrate!
The Ithra Dubai team wishes you a magical, joyous and golden Eid!